Break-Fast Jam 2016 Eastern Uganda Eliminations
The event was a mix of Hip-hop elements; Dance (Breaking, popping, newstyle), rap and beat-boxing performances, graffiti, competitions/battles, and educational workshops. Check out #BFJ2016EUelims on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to see live coverage of the event.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM
- Free workshops and teaching by Mukalazi ‘Moze Beatboxer’ Moses, Bbosa ‘Bboy BBosa’ Reneus and Faizal ‘Mostrixx’ Ddamba
- Breakdance battle (Seven 2 Smoke).
- Popping battle
- Beatboxing: performances by Moze Beatboxer.
- Rap performances by St. Nellysade, Tandika Esaawa, Uganda Zulu Nation and Blak race.
- Dance showcase by: Dream House Uganda.
WINNERS OF BREAKDANCE BATTLES
- Seven 2 Smoke: Kutosi ‘Bboy Paul Kid’ Paul
- Popper Weekend.
Special thanks to our sponsors, partners and supporters: US embassy Kampala, Breakdance Project Uganda, Gagawala Graphics, Smart FM, Infinite records, End Of The Weak Uganda, Fresh Lane, Youth Legacy Africa, Ruyonga, the Uganda breaking & Hiphop fraternity.
Photos by: Kibuuka Photography